The optional 7 Habits of Highly Effective People certification program provides you with a credential that is very helpful for building credibility with employers or other organizations. It demonstrates your knowledge earned in the course as you will be able to:
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust
- Be prepared to deal with difficult circumstances before they happen
- Know how to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration
- Apply a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture
- Recognize how to develop high-potential leaders who model competence and character
This course will help prepare you to take and pass this exam. When you pass the exam, you will be awarded a certificate that resides on a digital platform and can be shared on your LinkedIn profile or resume.
At the conclusion of this course, we will provide you with a link where you can register and take the pre-exam and the actual certification exam. The regular price for this certification is $109 but with your BYU Habits for Life registration the fee will be discounted to only $59 plus tax.
Please contact us for more information on the FranklinCovey 7 Habits certification exam at email@example.com. 801-422-3550