- Knee–length shorts or casual pants for five days
- T–shirts or casual shirts for five days
- Underclothes for five days
- Socks and shoes
- Personal toiletry items: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, Kleenex, etc.
- Lightweight jacket and comfortable shoes for hiking
- Optional: Inexpensive camera; medications such as cough drops, aspirin, ibuprofen
- Spending money: a small amount may be needed for incidentals or emergencies.
- *No formal clothes are needed*
We strongly discourage participants from bringing iPods, stereos, video game systems, TVs, Game Boys, or any other extra items. We cannot guarantee the security of these items, and participants do not have much free time in which to use them. Inline skates, skateboards, and other athletic equipment are not allowed. Drones, fireworks and sparklers are not allowed on campus.
These items are provided in each dorm room: sheets, blanket, pillow, bath towel, hand towel, washcloth. No hangers are provided.
We DO encourage the use of cell phones to participate in our social media giveaways and to post pictures, however we DON’T permit cell phone use at inappropriate times. Cell phone use includes texting, conversation, email, game play, or anything else done on the cell phone.